My Terasology Ideas

TerasologyFTW

My Terasology Ideas!

Here are some of My Ideas including some descriptions of the ideas!

Multiplayer - So players that play Terasology can play together!

Ideas for Multiplayer
Chat - So players can talk with each other while playing Terasology!
Settings for Server - Settings for the server that only the Owner of the server can change!
Server Commands - Only the Owner has this and can use this to change the server settings in game!

Biomes

Forest Biome - Filled with Oak Trees and a lot of Waving Grass and Big Lakes and Small Puddles!
Taiga Biome - A forest like biome, but with Pine and Spruce Trees and Shallow Lakes. Also sometimes the Taigas can be filled with Snow too!
Rainforest Biome - A forest with different kinds of trees and Large Mountains with Waterfalls and Large Deep Lakes filled with mobs!
Jungle Biome - A biome with Large Trees with Lakes and Rivers and alot of bushes!
Swamp Biome - A very dark and wet biome with Trees and Water everywhere with Small Leaves in the water!
Desert Biome - A biome with a lot of Sand and Cacti everywhere!
Plains Biome - A Grassy flatland with rolling hills!
Meadow Biome - A Plains like biome with a lot of flowers everywhere.
Savanna Biome - Its like the plains biome but with Yellowish-Green grass and very little trees!
Tundra Biome - Its just like the Plains Biome but with Snow everywhere!
Polar Biome - A biome with Glaciers and Icy Waters!
Mountain Biome - A Biome with high hills!
Volcanoe Biome - A Biome with Volcanoes filled with Lava and Lavafalls!
Wasteland Biome - A Biome witha toplayer of dirt and junk evereywhere!

More Ores

Copper Ore
Ruby Ore
Emerald Ore
Sapphire Ore
Silver Ore
Tin Ore
Lead Ore
Mystic Gems

Now Tell me What you Think on my Ideas! :D

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Welcome! Plenty of those are already hanging out on lists around here somewhere, they're all good. More specific biomes are great, likewise ores and such, but we need help implementing them! :D

It is already pretty easy to add new blocks. Easily user-defined biomes are a little further out, but on the list. Maybe you can help out when we make that sort of stuff a little more easy? :)

I'm off for the night, back up for work in less than 7 hours, wee! ;)

TerasologyFTW

Cervator said:
Welcome! Plenty of those are already hanging out on lists around here somewhere, they're all good. More specific biomes are great, likewise ores and such, but we need help implementing them! :D

It is already pretty easy to add new blocks. Easily user-defined biomes are a little further out, but on the list. Maybe you can help out when we make that sort of stuff a little more easy? :)

I'm off for the night, back up for work in less than 7 hours, wee! ;)
If I could edit this post i would ... ( done - Cervator :D Now we can act all mysterious and confuse people who missed it )