Need Another Hand? Or Two:)

SpankySquirrel

• Name: Jonas "SpankySquirrel" Hjalager
  • Nicks: SpankySquirrel / Script9 (http://www.script9.net)
  • Skills / Tools: As I Said In Intrests, I Think Im Pretty Damn Skilled IN: Visual Basic, Java, HTML, PHP, Generaly Web Languages, Photoshop. Thats What I Am Good At, But I Am A Quick Learner.
  • Found via: Youtube:)
  • Interests: Though Im Only 13:( I Have Always Been In Love With Programming... My Dad Is a Programmer So I Made My First Program in VB6 When i was Very Young 6-7 Years Old. I Have Modded Minecraft Alot, And I Know Java Very Good, I Read A 800+ Pages Book About It.
  • Extra: My Email is: Admin@script9.net Nothing Else.

RampageMode

Contributor
Art
when you are as good as confident you are, we will have a blockbustergame in the next week :D

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Another Danish person! Yay I'm no longer alone :D

What kinds of MC mods have you made? What are you interested in coding here? :)

SpankySquirrel

Well I see You Miss Some Stuff Like Under Water Breathing Limit, And Stamina, Maybe You Should Lose Some Stamina When Jumping, Since Its Harder To Jump Than Walking.. Have You Ever Seen A Guy Jumping Up The Stairs, Well I Know I Haven't. Also To Not Make It A Minecraft Copy You Might Wanna Do Something Completely Different From Minecraft Like Guns, Herbalisming? Where It Takes Time To Gather Herbs, And You Rank Up? Could Be Awesome:D

RampageMode

Contributor
Art
i like the ideas, but adding stamina and guns would not support the open world/sandbox gameplay, i think. but a breathlimit is a must

SpankySquirrel

Oh And I Made A Simple ModLoader Block Maker, That Compiled It Self, And i Sold It For 200 DKK to A Noob Friend Of Mine... God If I Got 20 Bucks For Each Fix I Did I Would Be Millionaire:$

RampageMode

Contributor
Art
yeah, some kind of sprint limit would be good. but not the CoD kind of sprint limit(5 sec. sprint and half hour recharge). and, of course, a stamina-energy-drink thing.
weapons would be nice to have, but maybe in some kind of xtreme lategame and xtreme rare.
but this discussion belongs to the incubator forum i think.

RampageMode

Contributor
Art
ok :D
90 sec might be a bit long... maybe about 45-60 sec

can you please repost this conversation in the incubator thread??
i would already have done it, but i am online with my mobile phone, so the copy/paste thing is a problem
i just want, that the other coders/artists notice this discussion, because not everybody watches this thread

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Link me to some of your java source code please.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Helps to get a feel for your skill level in programming :)

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics

SpankySquirrel

Sry, Will Just Get A Monster Energy/Red Bull, And Get Straight To Work, What Should I Make? All Files Is On My Dads Slow PC That He Replaced...

x3ro

Contributor
GUI
My impression is that they'd like to see something you've already coded. You did mention you have made several Minecraft mods, right? :)

begla

Project Founder and Lead Developer
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
You actually read a whole book dealing with Java? 800 pages? Crazy! I'm very interested in seeing the mods you've created too btw. :thumbsup:

SpankySquirrel

Yes i have, but since i am a very expirimental guy, i managed to go to factory settings quite a few times in my computers lifetime(1.5 year = 20 Reboots to Factory Settings, But I Have A Few.)