Contributor
Logistics
What do you guys think? I like a place to blow off steam and go crazy. :p

dei

Java Priest
Contributor
Design
Art
IMHO there are enough off-topic boards out in the internet and it would only cause a defocusing of specific subjects. (If ideas/designs arise from offtopic talks)
If you want to talk around what you're eating, what to buy where etc. you can make that on irc. There's no value in persisting it in the forum.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
That's what General would be for, anyway. I made an Off-topic forum during the restructuring but it looked so excessive next to General that I deleted it again. It might be justified later when we have more than a handful of posts per day :)

AlbireoX

Unsuccessful Javascript Evangelist
Contributor
Logistics
If you want to talk around what you're eating, what to buy where etc. you can make that on irc. There's no value in persisting it in the forum.
I'm talking about things like forum games, sharing some cool news articles, etc. I think it's a great way for the community to get to know each other. :p

EDIT: Now that I look at it, it seems like the General forum is the Off-topic forum.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Yeah, it really is :)

Speaking of, now that the LTP forum is semi-private, I can post something for bonus community building points in there :pinkiehappy: