Resolved Random Frame Rate Drops

Christian

Was playing the game perfectly fine, just building a house in a cave, yada yada, then I happened to accidentally press some button on the bottom row of letters, like a "v" or "c" or something, and then my frame rate randomly dropped to about 3 frames per second. I have a high end gaming computer that can usually play any game on max settings perfectly fine, so this was odd. Not sure if just a random drop, or if a button that I pressed caused it. The frame rate was getting so bad that eventually my game actually completely froze up and didn't respond. As well, the render distance is really extreme. I can't go past "moderate" with everything else being maxed out, or else the game goes down to about 5 frames per second. Not sure if the intensity just isn't handled correctly, or if the render distance is just really all that intensive. Keep up the good work though, and I know that bugs are to be expected.
P.S. Love the wording for the graphical options, like "legally blind" being an option for render distance.

Immortius

Lead Software Architect
Contributor
Architecture
GUI
The 'f' key toggles the view distance, so that is a bit dangerous.