Sam Reynolds

SamReynolds

• Name: Sam Reynolds.
  • Nicks: I just use my name; I do tend to use the same avatar though.
  • Skills / Tools: Concept artist, illustrator and texture artist; I'm pretty decent with Photoshop and sometimes use a pencil.
  • Found via: Louis Melling (posted an introduction just below me).
  • Interests: I'm pretty exclusively a 2D artist, interested in concept work and textures, I could work on GUI assets too.
  • Extra: I like long walks along the beach and the works of Lovecraft.
I'm not sure how urgent or existent the need for artists is at the moment but I'm happy to help however I can.

Here's a link to my portfolio.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Aha, I thought you two posted oddly close together for it to be a coincidence. Well, welcome to you too! :)

Nice portfolio - real good pieces in there.

If you're more into 2D then maybe some of the stuff I just posted in Louis' thread might be even more appropriate for you - some 2D stuff for site art and such. As for in-game - icons and equipment maybe? That might be premature without more code tho. Interested in doing custom-shaped blocks like furniture and multi-block constructs?

Concept art for more creatures might also be nice, especially related to the potential for a steampunk race and a harmony race as discussed (eventually) over in the world theme thread - and what sort of equipment & architecture they might favor?