Screenshots!

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
I think we could document the Terasology progress if we have one thread with screenshots you guys made while testing / playing. Ofc this should not deter anyone from making his one picture thread!

Think about this thread as a place to dump all your random Terasology pictures.
Funny glitch? Post it here :)
Crazy awesome world? Post it here :)
Awesome cool looking treehouse? Post it in your very cool treehouse thread but feel free to post it in here as well :D

Giant overhang / cave with lava and water falls :D

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Adventuring!

Look at that giant cave!

What treasure might lie there...?

Ahhhh im so exited!!

Oh crud...nothing :(

metouto

Contributor
Art
I will post my lovely home away from home shot here ...

As some know I have started a tree house and have the observatory floor done. I like to stand there and watch the sun come up and go down and the stars when they come out. I would hope that some where down the line I will be able to see a comet /falling star go flying by. It might be nice to have this little house on an off world someplace with 3 or 4 colorful near by planets in the night / day sky to make one think of far away places he/she would like to visit ;)

The base of this home is held up by about 1or 2 very big trees and I am at present spending my free time ( :roll: ) working on the floor under the observatory floor ....

I hope to make it like a living space. (maybe if you have time you could have a hot cup or coffee with me when it is finished :) )

I noticed that Cervator has got me down as a "2D block texturing (potential)" ( :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: does any one know what that person does ... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:) so I am trying to expand myself to Gimp's inter workings ... so maybe the living space will be a long time in comming because I am a REAL SLOW learner :laugh:

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Some new screenies showing new moonlight & wireframe rendering (oh yes we have a new screenshot functionality F12)

Cervator

Project Lead and Community Wizard
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Oh wow, lots of delicious screenies in here, especially that tree house and the wire frame stuff. Neat!

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Ok guys since i missed my train AGAIN i have some time to upload some more fancy screenshots :)

This time I am following a little stream that runs in a small depression. I love the fancy HDR when standing under the trees while looking at the bright scenery. ENJOY!

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Nice House you got there! Good thing you didn't study architecture! Your a better coder anyways :D
I uploaded your images on g+ hope you don't mind :)

metouto

Contributor
Art
Nice shots :D

@ begla, love that night shot of the house and a nice background setting ;)

@ Kai Kratz love that 5th shot of the following a little stream shots & that moon setting/rising ( :?: ) with the deep blue water is wonderful to look at :)

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
begla said:
Kai Kratz said:
Nice House you got there! Good thing you didn't study architecture! Your a better coder anyways :D
I uploaded your images on g+ hope you don't mind :)
Sure – go ahead! :)
Done but be warned g+ comments aren't better than the ones on YT :)

Example?
Duane Erikson
>efficient rendering techniques in Java
>efficiency in Java
This is a massive troll, right ?
Bad bad troll begla, back to your code cave! And dont you come out before you have some solid C++! ;)

begla

Project Founder and Lead Developer
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Yeah – somehow those comments do not touch me anymore. :twisted:

EDIT: Time to sleep now. Good night everyone! :D

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
metouto said:
Nice effect with moon light on snow ... gives it a purple look

Hint: use F12 to take screenshots from in-game (no window decoration :D)

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Yeah I just tried that myself with the latest develop. F12 makes a time-stamped PNG show up in the directory Terasology lives in :)

Spiffy!

metouto

Contributor
Art
So you are saying when I use f12 then the picture is in the terasology dir some place .... because I tryed to pasted it to a program I had after clicking on f12 but there was nothing there :? but I never looked in the dir for it :(

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Yup. As long as you have the latest, run the game, press 12, look in the directory you launched from and there should be a nice PNG hiding in there :)

metouto

Contributor
Art
Now that is just downright way beyond cool :eek: .... ;) someone has their outside the box thinking hat on for that one ;)

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Before

AFTER :D

BANG BANG BANG!