Should this be the main page?

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Here's my thoughts on domain'y stuff:

terasology.org - Xenforo Portal front page ("Home" tab)
forum.terasology.org - forum tab
events.terasology.org - events tab
etc

Rather than now where we've got everything under forum.movingblocks.net, including the /forum at the end for some things. Should hopefully just take some Apache rewrites and pointing the domain somewhere (when somebody gets a chance to do that). We've got the .com and .net as well, parked on my hosting account. Actual server is on the hosting account begla owns - not sure if that'll cause trickiness making them cooperate

movingblocks.net should probably go back to being more about Begla (since he's got a bunch of personal stuff there) and possibly also about our "group" rather than the game itself :)

AlbireoX

Unsuccessful Javascript Evangelist
Contributor
Logistics
Agree 100%.

Could you figure out what Spout is using for those Agree/Disagree/Like post things? We should get them. :) If you don't know what I mean, go to a post on Spout.org and look at where the Like button would be.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Agree 100%.

Could you figure out what Spout is using for those Agree/Disagree/Like post things? We should get them. :) If you don't know what I mean, go to a post on Spout.org and look at where the Like button would be.
Yeah that's a fancy Ratings addon, but it isn't free - it's like 20 euros. It has been on my list to go ahead and buy, along with some other stuff, just been too busy and stuff I have to spend money on tends to drop off the top of the list :D