- Name: Tobias 'Skaldarnar' N.
- From: Dresden, Germany
- Skills / Tools: Mainly Java, a bit of C/C++ and Scala
- Found via: I've found Terasology via google a long(er) time ago searching for an open source alternative for MC.
- Interests: Game Development, Coding, Procedural Generation
- Extra: I'm studying Computer Science at TU Dresden and I think you can call my a theoretician.
as mentioned above I'm quite theoretic and experimental.
I would like to work on a grammar-based system for procedural building creation (if it fits into any concept).
I liked to see the villages in MC, but they are quite small and always look the same (no biome-based generation or something), that's why I thought about how you can achieve village generation with varied building styles.
Please let me hear what you think about this suggestion.