Some images from the game I'm currently working on

Zehawk

So basically, two images from my game. The first image, starz.png, is the splash screen for the company/team name, ZEHAWK. Only got Z down cause im lazy:) Second photo is in game, it is meant to be a terraria style game, but the background is that of a star(Needs fixing!) and a blue planet. The environment moves at a slower pace than the actual world to give depth. All made in opengl and c++. Evenetually, the main game world will also take place in space, with a black background and stars. Remember, this isn't even in early pre-alpha, so very basic. What do you think?

Attachments

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Progress is progress! You've got something that runs and display stuff, that's more than most people who decide they want to develop video games. Splash screen looks like a good start toward a space game, if the yellow line is meant to be a "ring" around the red thing being a planet, maybe tilting it a bit would be a nice effect? Kinda like this

For anybody wondering I ran into Zehawk on Youtube a long time ago where he was displaying some stuff from his game "Lerria", which should probably be in the thread title or post somewhere, hehe :D

Keep it up!