WIP steampunk chimeras

glasz

Contributor
Art
Basilix and i started thinking about having our own steampunk version of the creepers. Ideally it should fit within the lore, but we started drawing/mdeling allready. I could see a serie of creatures like this.

Double_A

Contributor
Art
Hmm I dont really know... They seem too exaggerated to me :confused:

I don't see them really fitting into the idyllic (and maybe ancient) world of Terasology.
They would maybe fit into an apocalyptic ruin of a big city or so.

But it's just my opinion...

SuperSnark

Lore Master
Contributor
Design
Art
I could totally see these as kid's toys gone wrong developed by the Mechanist kids. :)

RampageMode

Contributor
Art
i like them, but they have detached limbs.... and the poll vote is atm against detached :(

but they are awesome :D

glasz

Contributor
Art
Yes i have fun drawing those. If anyone as suggestion for more biotech monster or other, i'll be happy to give it a try.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Most so far has been leaning toward the robot side, like utility bots, I wonder what something similar would look for the nature peeps? A purely organic "species" that was originally genetically modified (or even artificially created life) to help them tend to fields, forests, etc

So essentially the same thing as the utility bots, in pure organic format. With the added twist that they might by now have mutated from their original purpose, sometimes in ways that make them more suitable to survive in the wild and sometimes in twisted even evil ways now making up the monsters in the dark

To anybody: If you could make artificial life to help make your life easier what would you make? :)