Archived Terasology won't start up (video is here too)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Heya PreFiX and thanks for the report! Apologies for my late reply, I'm on vacation overseas and not finding a lot of time to check here :)

This looks like it relates to issue 495 - at least I can find the same snippet in your log output as that one

GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 may also be a tad old, along with the rest of your system. The reason the multiplayer branch works is that it is behind the develop branch a fair bit and some graphic tweaks were made there (by begla ?) where the lowest detail setting triggers something some systems can't handle. Unsure if that's because we've got non-essential graphic features enabled on the lowest setting or if we increased the minimum requirements.

If you have a little time to spend and want to help narrow this down you could check out the recent develop builds and figure out what build contains the code that breaks the game on your system. You might want to try somewhere around build #400, can't be much longer back than that. That would be very helpful :)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Yeah looks like the same error. Try earlier then, jump 5-10 builds backwards till you get one that works, then move forward slowly to find the exact build that breaks it :)