Question Terasology won't start

TheCommonGuy

I am writing this because terasology wont start now before I explain here are my computer specs.
Computer Specs: |Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3340M CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.70 GHz | Installed RAM: 4.00 GB (2.88 GB usable) | System Type: 32-bit operating system, x64-based processor | Windows Specifications: Edition: Windows 10 Pro, Version: 1709, OS Build: 16299.125 | Problems: Ok so I just downloaded Terasology the program launches fine but since i just downloaed the game I had to create a new world in singleplayer. I left all presets for creating a new world at default and click fnished/create, it starts to load the world after created and after it says something like loading assets the program closes. | Any solutions to my problem?

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hi there @TheCommonGuy sorry about the delayed response to your request.

We need the game log files with the full details to be able to diagnose exactly what went wrong.

Just from reading your system stats I get the impression it is a newer system, but somewhat lower end. Especially the 32-bit OS is peculiar. Nowadays everything tends to be 64-bit, and Terasology may not run well on a 32-bit Java (which you would be limited to if your OS is 32-bit). I'm guessing you may also have integrated graphics rather than a full dedicated GPU, which can also cause trouble, especially mixed with 32-bit.