Archived [Texture] Clear Window Panes (full, 1/2, 1/4) (16x16)

metouto

Contributor
Art
OK ..... if I have done this correctly then we should have ......

FullBlockWindow.png this would be a 16x16 block

HalfWindow.png this would be a 8x16 block

QuarterWindow.png this would be a 8x8 block

now, you should be able to see through these blocks. But the one problem I see and I have not been able to fix is if you use the 1/2 or 1/4 blocks you will need a 1/2 or 1/4 block of the walls your are building with. So far I do not think we have those.

metouto

Contributor
Art
Well, I might as well add my window ....

FullBlockWindow.png FullBlockWindow HalfWindow.png HalfWindow

and for some reason (that only the Master above knows) I even made a .....

QuarterWindow.png QuarterWindow

Now these are all "see through" and have "HVS Noise" add ... they might be useful ;) and then again they may not :speechless: ... use what you can :coffee:

HELP ... I have made 2 post about the same thing (can they be merged ???) ( http://forum.movingblocks.net/threads/window-full-1-2-1-4-pane.928/) ... I think the only difference is that these windows in this post have the "HVS Noise" where the ones in the other do not have the "HVS Noise" :whistle:

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Threads merged :)

No clue what HVS Noise is but okay! :D

Windows might be tricky - less than a full block would need a block shape too, and I'm not sure how the transparency would work in all cases. But we should test it sometime.

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
metouto, I've renamed the thread slightly, and added a "Finished" prefix. If you plan to work more on these textures, just change the prefix to "WIP" ;)

metouto

Contributor
Art
Thanks Skaldarnar .... no plans to work on this more at the moment