Update 86 Problem

metouto

Contributor
Art
I just downloaded #86 update and installed it when I clicked on the Executable Jar File like I always do to get it started the black screen came up and held for a moment then disappeared. I thought it a fluke and tried it again and the same thing happened :?

I am now trying #85 to see how it works for me :unsure:

EDITED... I had to go all the way down to #84 to get one that would work for me :? ... I will now try again with # 85 & # 86 and see if they will work ;)

EDITED again ... after retrying the #85 & #86 and trying #88 update I still have the same problem as above stated :( maybe it is just me and my computer ???

begla

Project Founder and Lead Developer
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Nothing on your side. Some PNGs went missing due to changes in the .gitignore-file. Will be fixed soon! :geek:

metouto

Contributor
Art
OK Begla, sorry to hear about the missing PNGs :( but happy to know it is not me or computer :)
again ... thanks for the info ;)

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
It was my fault :( Sorry! Should be working now again tho.

metouto

Contributor
Art
Kai Kratz said:
Don't worry about fault Kai Kratz please ;) I have a tendency to get into things before people are ready for them to be gotten into :oops: and the development of this game is amazing me to the extent that I hope I can keep up with you all :) I will now go back and download the upload and I am sure it will work fine ;)

Edited... yes indeed Kai Kratz it is working fine ... another +++ for Terasology ;)

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
metouto said:
Kai Kratz said:
Don't worry about fault Kai Kratz please ;) I have a tendency to get into things before people are ready for them to be gotten into :oops: and the development of this game is amazing me to the extent that I hope I can keep up with you all :) I will now go back and download the upload and I am sure it will work fine ;)
Hope it works alright :) and please don't hesitate to report any bug, glitch, missing feature or annoyance. Maybe we cant fix it immediately or need a reminder from time to time but we will work on it :)