WIP Wallpaper

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Show off your great artworks!

I would like to see this thread as a collection of great game artworks/scenes that can be used as a wallpaper somehow. It could be fitting for desktop, tablet, phone or whatever device needs a nice background.
Links where to get the full pack/full res versions are highly appreciated (e.g. deviantart).

Of course you are not limited to modifying screenshots - digital paintings, (high quality) scans of "traditional arts" or nicely arranged concept arts are an option, too :D

Please do not post any (bare) screenshots here! The correct place for them is here ;)

Note: An appropriate wallpaper should be of proper size (e.g. 1920x1080 for desktops). The more resolutions you can provide the better ;)

Pingin' the Art Team for some contribution :p

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Long time no see - here's a new one (probably a few minutes late for Wallpaper Wednesday though)!
Fall_2014.png

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Nice @Skaldarnar ! Technically still Wednesday here, but yeah ... :D

I'll post that with an update this weekend on the additional tweaks on world gen, the tutorial, more performance, etc :) Got a bigger version too?

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Nope, sadly not. Took the screenshots on my laptop, so no bigger resolution possible :( We can scale it up and see how it looks, though...

I can probably revisit this place and take another series of screenshots on my desktop (the seed is stored within the saved game, right?).

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Yep, and you can also cheat and make screenshots come out bigger via code. One of the long-term requests sitting idle on GitHub is a sizing toggle in-game to make screenshots smaller, or even bigger than the resolution you play in :)