Resolved Water error...?

DrRammel

Hi guys, ive got a problem with the water: It has many white stripes and looks like a big error.
I dont understand, ive got the nvidia geforce gt620 m graphics and intel i3. Everything works fine but the water.....

Help..? :D

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
In the latest dev there is the possibility to override assets via a mod, so you just have to place the (single) textures in the right folder hierarchy/structure for the mod... (have a look at this post)
And there are some ported TPs from MC in the german forum I think, have a look here.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hi DrRammel ! Yeah that's a known issue and shouldn't get in the way much longer :)

Skaldarnar - nice find on the ported TP thing! Had no clue that was floating around, neat

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
What's that? Which mods are loaded for this world? The door looks strange indeed, is it some glowstone in there?

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Neat, but I echo the "huh?" :D

Kept a saved world through multiple versions? Sometimes the block IDs can get scrambled

DrRammel

I dont use a later build cause i tried and the world was black. I have almost all mods :D but i selected door ad i placed door, when i take it, i get some sunstone..?

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
That is weird :D

Your other blocks look strange to, no mods active or anything?

The very latest build fixes the graphic issues and should work fine - I'd try to see if you can replicate in that :)