- Name: _Zac "Bonchon" Thamer
- Social: _My Git
- From: _I will be attending University of Maryland College Park in the Fall, majoring in Computer Science
- Skills / Tools: _Java in Eclipse, C++ (Visual Studio/XCode), Python; I mainly program in Java in Eclipse (both PC and Mac). I have taken 4 years of high school programming and math classes, and I love creating mathematical or game related programs. I just started familiarizing myself with C++ in Xcode (finding it somewhat similar to Java). I like to create games, as seen on my Github.
- Found via: I was hoping to get an internship this summer and work with a mentor to further my Java and software development skills. I mainly make games by myself or with a partner but would like to take it to the next level and work in a big project (like this one). I found Google Summer of Code, and your organization was very interesting and open to me. I think the idea of Open Source projects is great and I would love to be a contributor.
- Interests: I am constantly making small mini games over a span of a couple weeks or months. I love focusing my programming on a specific project and finishing it to move onto something new. I was looking at the concept for Gookeeper and would love to work on that this summer (more details coming soon...). I am in the process of forking it to Github and will soon be making some edits so stay tuned . Mainly though, I would like to take my Java skills to the next level and learn from a great community. I would be honored to help contribute to a fantastic effort like Terasology.