Contributor Yo

Arsenii

Contributor
Yo, hei!

• Name: Arsenii
  • Social: github, irc: arsenii, fb
  • Skills / Tools: Lua (Corona, Gideros), JavaScript (CraftyJs), some Java. Basically was trying to make some small 2D games on my own. Can write some music :whistle:
  • Found via: GSoC
  • Interests: I love games. I had the idea to learn game programming by contributing to an open source game for some time. I want to contribute in any possible way (game mechanics, GUI, everything), my main interest is to learn game dev in general. But most of all I'm interested in development of particle effects or some other graphics related stuff. Even-though I don't have any experience in graphics related area, effects in games excited me since FF7 times.
  • Extra: I learned about GSoC yesterday and found Moving Blocks in the list of companies. I probably have too little time to prepare a nice proposal, but I will try to do smth. :D Anyway it seems that I found a fantastic place to learn, work-flow is organized in a really nice way, and for the first time I managed to build smth without any single issue. :eek:

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hey @Arsenii and welcome! Yeah it is pretty late to get into GSOC but I hope to see some code from you in any case. Good activity in the forum, on IRC, and on fixing little things on GitHub counts a lot :)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Contributor badge for you! Thanks for the PR :)