CruiseM

CruiseM

• Name: Kevin CruiseM Lange
  • Skills / Tools: Composing, creating music, enjoyed 6 years of theoretical music lessons in school, I am playing the Piano and clarinet as my "practical lessons"
  • Found via: Gronkh :D
  • Interests: I would like to create an fitting musical atmosphere in Terasology which is (in my eyes) totally missing in vanilla minecraft. Terasology has so much potential to get much better than Minecraft and I would like to be a part of it. Also Terasology is a good chance to start up as a "composer in videogames".
  • Extras: I'm familiar with the established ways of composing videogame music (like e.g. Koji Kondo does). If you wish I can upload a short piece of my composition played by me on the piano :)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hi Kevin, and welcome! Maybe you can coordinate with Chrisk to come up with some pieces that seem situationally appropriate to places and events in the world? Cresting that hill to a huge unexplored valley. Launching a ship for the first time into open waters. Finding a creepy cave. Seeing the undead suddenly start rising from the floor in a graveyard ...

Will be happy to hear any samples you'd like to share :)

Nym Traveel

Contributor
Art
World
The music is really nice :)
Though the Dark Spheres does sound too friendly in my ears, I'd like something that get me creeps ;)