Dylan 'BlueJayWay' Macalinao

BlueJayWay

• Name: Dylan 'BlueJayWay' Macalinao
  • Skills/Tools: I consider myself to be a decent writer. I have won various national writing competitions - usually, I write about fantasy worlds that are inspired by game lore such as World of Warcraft and League of Legends.
  • Found via: My brother, AlbireoX.
  • Interests: I am an avid Minecraft player. AlbireoX who some of you may know showed me this game he has been working on, and I thought I would introduce myself on the forums.
  • Extra: If you are planning to write some vivid lore, just tell me your specifications and I will do my best to fulfill it. Writing is one of my favorite hobbies, and I would love to get working on a themed project. I have written the lore for various Minecraft servers as well including Pirates of the Craft, Voxton, and Savage RPG.

glasz

Contributor
Art
There's a fog upon L.A.
And my friends have lost their way
We'll be over soon they said
Now they lost themselves instead

glasz

Contributor
Art
So am i, join me and let's turn this cubesque world into pepperland ;)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hi BlueJayWay / brother of AlbireoX !

We need to get you introduced to SuperSnark who is our main lore guy. Look around the forum for "Untrue Tao" and especially the World Theme thread. Anything story-based is a bit off, but we could start working on lore for the "old world" for a post-apocalyptic world setting. I've talked to SuperSnark about setting up occasional short stories / lore chapters in preparation to eventually launching said story mode :)