1. Forum should be about ready now - you may still encounter broken links here and there, please let us know where so we can fix :-)

First major news post of 2013!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cervator, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Cervator

Cervator Project Lead and Community Wizard Staff Member

The holidays are over, happy times were had (hopefully!), and dreary old RL and its obligations once more plot to get in the way of fun game development! Will try to make this more brief than the last mega post.

New stable build

On-going stuff
    Going to stop here for once, getting really late, got to go to work tomorrow! It'll be an exciting year and I'm personally committing to organizing myself better to get more stuff done faster - even if I mostly just end up doing paperwork and behind-the-scenes logistics :)
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Philaxx

Philaxx Terasologyforum.de Admin

nice!
  3. Totti1992

Totti1992 New Member

Yep, nice to see a new stable version. Maybe there's a little bug with the water-reflection.
  4. Cervator

Due to all the recent work that isn't too surprising :)

Several already were fixed before the stable build - mind checking the most recent issues on GitHub and adding a new one if yours is distinct?
  5. Totti1992

Totti1992 New Member

Thanks for reply. I have added a new issue on GitHub. Hope this helps.
  6. Cervator

Much appreciated! That does indeed look weird
  7. overdhose

overdhose Active Member

Heya,
    glad to see things are moving forward. I like the test mod pony hehe ^^

Also Surprised that miniion mod is still listed... you should drop that thing now :p You have my blessing
  8. Cervator

Hey overdhose ! Nice to see you're still alive :D

Miniions are still relevant, at least until we get something that can eclipse them. How's your time availability these days? :twilightsmile:
  9. overdhose

overdhose Active Member

looking at some code atm, brain hurts! Do you still have that gun?
    I will work quietly, but feel free to bombard me with suggestions or whatever to upgrade the miniions mod untill I disappear again :p
  10. BobTheRandom

BobTheRandom New Member

Glad to see this project moving forward. I really look forward to everyone of these stable builds. Thank Your development team! :rofl:

ps. Amazing world generators, makes me want to keep exploring for hours. (see attached photo)

Attached Files: