Contributor Hello Everyone

Kartikey Agrawal

Contributor
  • Name: Kartikey 'kartikey0303' Agrawal
  • Social: Github: kartikey0303; IRC:kartikey0303
  • Skills / Tools: I have worked with java, c++, html, javascript, css. I have very good experience with 3D modeling in blender and maya(though I am not sure ti would be required)
  • Found via: GSoC

Anthodeus

Contributor
Hey there kartikey, glad you got around to making an account :flutteryay:

We're gonna go over stuff related to combat (more specifically the anatomy topic) in the weekend; Not really a specified time, but somewhere during the day. We'll see then how everyone's schedule is.

Did you manage to go through some code yet? You can try booting up the old combat branch, run a few mods, play around with what you can get running in-game, and do some random debugging ( if you want an idea of what to do, I'd say "Increase the number of a selected item in your inventory instead of decreasing it after throwing". It's not necessarily simple, and you can go in-depth by doing specific cases for non-stackable items )

If you did manage to play around with that sort of stuff, that's great :twilightsmile:. We'll be talking more on saturday, and with korp as well. If you have any questions, I'll answer if I can :fluttersquee: