- Name: Sarah 'AvocadoInspirado' McDougald
- Social: GitHub: https://github.com/SarahMcDougald Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarah.mcdougald
- From: I'm from Portland, Oregon, and am currently studying statistics and computer science at Northwestern University!
- Skills / Tools: I have a year of experience learning and using Java, which culminated in a small videogame running on Greenfoot and using the Swing API. I have experience with BlueJ and Netbeans, and am starting to use IntelliJ with Terasology. (I'll also be taking courses in C++ and Python next quarter.)
- Found via: I found Terasology listed in past GSoC projects. I've always wanted to learn more about game development, especially the underlying structure of a game, and the past Terasology projects reflect just that.
- Interests: I've been reading about the Light and Shadow module and am very interested in contributing to it, particularly the possibility of creating a command map-- that sounds like an awesome game addition. Other areas I would enjoy working on would be creating player avatar selection or developing the Genome module.
- Extra: I'll admit off the bat, I'm a first-year college student and have only been coding a year and a half, but I am willing to learn any skills necessary to participate. I'm currently studying git and am working through the mod tutorials on the Terasology wiki page. So if anyone has any tutorials or suggestions, throw them my way Excited to meet you all!