Hello !

Damian

• Name: Damian "Vic"
  • Social: @LinkDamian
  • Skills / Tools: I'm tottaly screwed here. I only know how to use Phyton, and i still a really newbie at it. Doing my own Visual Novel atm.
  • Found via: I was searching for a new game to play
  • Interests: I think in the only place i can help is in the brainstorm or in the "thinking" of ideas. I have a lot of things in my head but i need a help to land them on a place. I want to be part of the new games using this "survival/building/adventure" style, and i think that i got what a game needs. I can't explain it too much here, but it's coming that way. Also i can help with the combat systems, or dungeons (like players stats, debuffs, buffs, curses, poison, hit, block, dodge,etc) if u guy are planning on doing it.
  • Extra: Nothing.
Hello ppl, my name is Damian, i'm 24 years old and i live in Argentina, South America.
I came to forum because i want to help to build this proyect. Also i'm studying to be a game designer.
I'll try to do my best to help you guys out to reach your goal. Please take care of me !

Damian

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hello and welcome Damian! :)

Feel free to grab the header template and expand a bit on your experiences here. Do you have any preferred area you'd like to work on? Do let us know if you have questions, start with the Dev Setup page and go from there :geek:

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Thanks for the update Damian ! I went ahead and put it into your first post and deleted the separate one :)

Basic modules here aren't too hard, you'll be able to pick up some Java and JSON pretty easily! There's also some design work although that may be more involved to get up to speed with.

Try to first make the game work when running from source code from GitHub - check that Dev Setup page. Post if you hit any issues :)