Hi ! (French community project)

SharKam

Hello everybody, I'm SharKam !

I already introduced myself here so you just have to click if you want to know more about me.

I would like to contribute for Terasology.
I want to create a french fansite community to increase the number of french players.

Name : Terasology France
Dev birth : 01/01/2014
What is ? : A fan community (Website + forums)
Language : Only french
Based on : MyBB Engine (customized by me)

Here is a FAQ to introduce my project :

What does this project bring to Terasology ? : This project brings a(n official ?) french fansite for Terasology, it'll give a chance for Terasology to be popular in France, and I think it's really possible ;) Of course our websites will be partners and we'll work "together" (just with some help).

Does my website will be independent ? : A lot, but not at any percent. My website will translate many news about Terasology (with credits for this website) and allows a support to french peoples. (I'll do my best, also I think I should ask to the english devteam sometimes ? :p)
So, for 70% I will based on your website (I mean here).

Well ! What will be exactly in this french fansite ? : Translated news, support for french players, a guide for newbies (well it's the pre-alpha, nothing hard to understand, but later :) ) and maybe in the future some translated modules, launcher and others stuffs.

But wait, you're alone ?! : Uhm, yes I'm just with my own actually, but I have much capacities to start alone. But really fast I will need help to moderate the forums and to post news. If you speak french quite well and you are interested by this project, please contact me !

MyBB is a pre-fabricated forums engine, are you lazy ? : Of course not, I'm REALLY ready to work hard on this project, also I'm customising MyBB to bring at this engine a pretty and unique style.

Others question, suggestions, or critics maybe ? I'm open-minded tell me what you want but stay polish please :)

THIS PART WILL BE ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE ! (Last : 01/02/2014 at 6:40pm)

Development : [ IIIIIIIIII ] 40%

Release date : Unknown for the moment

To Do List :
-DONE- Find a web-hosting
-DONE- Configure the web-hosting
-DONE- Make some graphics resources
-DONE- Protect the engine (Anti-Flood, Anti-Proxy, DDoS Protect)
-DONE- Fix some first-launch issues (Theme's problems)
-DONE- Setup the MySQL DB
-PROCESSING- Customize the engine
-PROCESSING- Write pages content
-TO DO- Pimp the forum's categories
-TO DO- Post essentials threads
-TO DO- Add some pictures and decoration (so cuuute, uhm, sorry)

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Sound good, and to support it as an official french platform similar to the german forum will extend the network :) Espacially because not everybody is interested in the latest dev news and details but just wants to get some information on how to get the game running ;)