If anyone needs a MC mod to clone, or wants to see the finer points of Tekkit/Voltz, i can host

chessandgo

Contributor
Hunter
If anyone needs a minecraft mod to clone and needs to get some game play experience with it, I can host a server.
Or alternately, if you are looking into making a technical mod but have never played tekkit/voltz, I can spin up a server and help you guys.

PS: preferably clone Universal Electricity, Or Industrial craft^2.

Marcin Sciesinski

Code ALL the Ages!
Contributor
World
Architecture
I'm looking for a game/system designer to help out with the Throughout the Ages line of mods, that at some point will include mods that will cover the areas that Universal Electricity and/or IC2 do. If you'd be interested in helping out with that, please let me know.

Side note: I also have quite a lot of code that could be used to create a mod similar to ComputerCraft in Minecraft, but currently I'm on Copper and Bronze era, so computers is a bit further down the line. :]

chessandgo

Contributor
Hunter
I'm looking for a game/system designer to help out with the Throughout the Ages line of mods, that at some point will include mods that will cover the areas that Universal Electricity and/or IC2 do. If you'd be interested in helping out with that, please let me know.

Side note: I also have quite a lot of code that could be used to create a mod similar to ComputerCraft in Minecraft, but currently I'm on Copper and Bronze era, so computers is a bit further down the line. :]
Good, good. Theory, maths, and design are my stronger traits, while coding its much more weak. While i can wip up a mean shell script, i'm practically useless in java. I'll have to take you up on system designer, as i can't directly submit code (as i said, my math and Theory is the strongest, i don't know enough java, nor Terasology yet), but Mathematically i am much more knowledgeable. Sorry if this is a little incoherent, i had just finished making an insane BASH script. (ended up looping piping curl into grep into cut into revs, into cut into revs, into sed, into a text file, into wget.)

Marcin Sciesinski

Code ALL the Ages!
Contributor
World
Architecture
I'd suggest trying to play around with the TtA 1&2 (reading the journal entries should guide you) and if you have some ideas, you can either contact me directly or post in this thread:
http://forum.terasology.org/threads/was-tech-tree-and-crafting-concepts.960/

If you wish, you may also rewrite the journal entries, as they have been written quick&dirty just to have anything there.

There is also a couple of things that have not been written in the journal/guide - metalworking, use of charcoal pit and herbalism/potion making.