Missing BlockManifestor class

maximinus

I downloaded from github, built the eclipse files and imported as a project, but I can't build from Eclipse because it can't find the classes built in Groovy. Any ideas?

Immortius

Lead Software Architect
Contributor
Architecture
GUI
Not sure how it works in Eclipse, but the project probably needs to be set up to compile everything through groovy at the moment, due to the two-way dependencies between the groovy and java classes.

I should have a look into the eclipse project generation as part of the build/directory structure update.

maximinus

I've tried installing the groovy plug-ins but I'm still having some problems. So I'm just going to try using IntelliJ instead. I'm not really a fan of Eclipse (or indeed, big IDE's in general) so it makes no difference. No matter what, I'll report back here as to what I had to do to make it all work.

Immortius

Lead Software Architect
Contributor
Architecture
GUI
I had a quick try setting up an Eclipse environment in my develop branch, which has a new build file + directory layout. Using Eclipse 3.7 with the groovy plugin installed it worked straight away. Would still suggest using IntelliJ instead if you have no particular preference.