TerrorAlpaca

TerrorAlpaca

• Name: Kathi "TerrorAlpaca"
  • Nicks: KaySan666 (on DA) , Kay-San
  • From: I'm from Germany. More precisely from the beautiful Bavaria and currently living in it's Capitol: Munich
  • Skills / Tools: I studied Plane engineering for a few semester, but now i'm pursueing my degree in Industrial Design.I have worked with Rhino, C4D, 3dsMax but i think my expertise is more in the artsy stuff. Photoshop, Sketchbook Pro and Illustudio are my chosen tools

• [*] Interests: Concept Art and Concept Design is pretty much my field of interest. I wish to do Game/Movie concepts once I'm "all growed up" and done with studying ^_~
    [*] Extra: Here is one of my latest environment concepts;
    http://alpacart.daportfolio.com/gallery/306794#7, and here is my livestream chanel with a few videos of me painting digitally:
    http://www.livestream.com/ItsSoFluffy

- As i am currently in the progress of getting my degree and our workload is much higher than in my engineering times, i won't have too much time to invest. But i'm more than happy to offer my skills if they're needed.

basilix

Contributor
Art
I realy liked those environment concepts, nice job :)
But im more into creatures, sorry :D

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Nice art! I especially like the world drawings, they look beautiful and like they would fit very well with our world :)

Say - would you be interested in doing some concept art drawings of specific terrain features we could generate in the world? We have some discussion on world gen like this one and ideas for what to generate, but like concept art help the creature modellers like basilix here maybe world art would help the procedural wizards add some spice to the world? :D

Specifically I mean regional features like chasms, ravines, canyons, rivers, cities, dungeons, artificial floating islands, stuff like that the game would generate after the base terrain is prepared. With perhaps a special eye to using said drawings to convey how the generation might work - such as highlighting a grid/street setup in a city, or the branches of a river system?

I might just be making no sense, I get like that sometimes, but thought I'd suggest it! Looking forward to being terrorized by alpacas in-game one day :flutteryow:

Nym Traveel

Contributor
Art
World
Actually having some visual reference would make much things a lot easier!

Great to have you on board :)