Intro Hi! Its Anish.

aneeshsharma

• Name: Anish Sharma
  • Social: GitHub: https://github.com/aneeshsharma
  • Skills / Tools: Comfortable with Python, Java and C++. Worked with C# for GameDev in Unity.
  • Found via: GCI 2016 where I did some tasks for Terasology
  • Interests: I am interested in developing games. Terasology being a creative style game would be the perfect platform for me to create some good survival and adventure game-play. I would like to develop survival and adventure game modes for Terasology.
  • Extra: I have been working on games, so I have a fair idea about graphics and mechanics development of games. I have been working on my own game. And I love to get my hands on various creative coding stuff.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hey good to see an intro thread! Your name does seem a little familiar, but my memory is at overcapacity for all the different people :)

Hop on Discord sometime if you have questions!

aneeshsharma

Hey good to see an intro thread! Your name does seem a little familiar, but my memory is at overcapacity for all the different people :)

Hop on Discord sometime if you have questions!
I joined the discord channel before posting this intro and did discuss my plans with you of creating a zombie mode for the game :D

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
I joined the discord channel before posting this intro and did discuss my plans with you of creating a zombie mode for the game :D
Ah right - as I think I mention regularly it is hard to connect all the dots everywhere especially with even slight name variants hehe :p