Request Art request - mascot, logo, badges

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Nice! I love the GUI one in particular, and so does Gooey, it appears! :D

Yay on the creative take on Logistics, it does feel like magic sometimes. I wonder, how would the text look on a two-liner like the Contributor badge?

LOGIS
TICS

With enough space (empty block to the left and block above) for the wizard cube and his hat and wand still, along with some sparklies here and there? :)

Also, yay purple :twilightsmile:

Going to get those online tomorrow, barely got time to catch up with the forum today :)

SuperSnark

Lore Master
Contributor
Design
Art
Logistics, "the management of the flow of resources, between the point of origin and the point of destination in order to meet the requirements of customers"

I was trying to figure out ... how do you graphically represent "flow of resources" ... hence the squiggle to the blocks ... and to make a long word fit a small space. =)

I'm not satisfied with it though-I may tinker some more ... but yes, yay to purple, we needed some purple!

Did you still want a "Spout" tag as well?

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Did you still want a "Spout" tag as well?
Yes please! And the explanation helps, creative as usual, I would never have thought of that :D

Haha, I made Kai Kratz purple in a different way :twilightsmile:

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Bwahahha! That's awesome :D

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Thanks SuperSnark ! Here I was about to hunt you down in RL to whack you with a Gooey proto-plushie :D

Esereja

Contributor
mobs2-badge-f.png

for Mob creators, 3d desinger, ai, spawning and such

(maybe this need something in oder be harmony whit rest of style)

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
View attachment 684
for Mob creators, 3d desinger, ai, spawning and such

(maybe this need something in oder be harmony whit rest of style)
That's covered partially by the Artist and World (content) badges, even Architecture when it comes to more central engine topics. Although we're going to need a "Modder" one soon which can then cover all "general content" bundled as such :)

Not sure what sort of Gooey that might be embodied with. Any ideas?

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Annnnd finally actually put the Hunter and Spout badges to use :)

Also enabled group tagging which means if I write Hunter Team it should alert Josh since he's currently the only one on that team. Leaving his actual username untagged to see if it works :D

This thread also reminded me that I need to put My Little Gooey to use somewhere, that one is way too precious to not splatter all over the internet. Hmm, what to do with it ... :trixie:

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
I'm not sure, SuperSnark is the stylist :D

I thought all the badges should be one color each, but the Contributor badge kinda works being colorful. All the Gooey blocks are "themed" in some way to fit the badge - but again, except the one in the Contributor badge, and you could argue "Modder" is more like a contributor than a specific team. Haven't really thought about it much before :)

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Niiiiice! :rofl:

I especially like the message in the second one. Spot on :)