Resolved Am I doing something wrong with the mods?

Dylan Deschenes

I have tried both the stable and latest client and I put the folder of the mod in the modules folder. And when I'm in game, I go to "Single Player>Create" Then I see gameplay template, so i find the mod I want to select and hit play and get a message saying "Please review your module seleciton and try again"
Does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong? Thanks guys

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hi @Dylan Deschenes - you shouldn't need to worry about the mod/modules folder at all. Just make sure you're using the "Omega" version of the game zip that is distributed with all the stable modules. It is available at GitHub Releases. Then just pick a gameplay template. You shouldn't need the "Modules" button at all - that's for when you know you want to enable a few more specific modules, but that's not very useful (more for development and testing). And definitely never enable all the modules at once :D

If you got a version that had no extra modules (just Core) then just delete that one and download the package that bundles everything. Much easier! :)

Dylan Deschenes

Ok, I understand now! Thanks So much for the help. My experience with this game so far is beyond awesome, and same for the community. Just by going throw threads, you guys have a great community. I'll be sticking here for a while. Thanks again!

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Thank you! We have lots of work still to do and there isn't a ton of stuff to do in the game yet, but it is super easy to add new stuff already :)