Request Art request - mascot, logo, badges

metouto

Contributor
Art
Mainly the Os and maybe the I stick out to me
Maybe SuperSnark could fill in the center of the "O" with blackground color for block to make it more defined shape :sneaky: and maybe the "I" could be skinnier and turned upside down (like it was going into a ceiling light) or a one of those round (like a snake) florescent bulbs :unsure:

SuperSnark

Lore Master
Contributor
Design
Art
Yeah, a border may be necessary. I'm trying to make something small be a bit readable. The "fat" I is a lightbulb over the last block's head. Like, oh, the contributor has an Idea. But it's a bit tough to tell at that size. :) The Os are squares, the font I picked is super blocky.

SuperSnark

Lore Master
Contributor
Design
Art
oh the "rainbow" look was intentional ... I thought since we're all contributors regardless of sub-specialty.

metouto

Contributor
Art
I was playing around in Paint.net tonight with the word "TERASOLOGY" ....

here is what I came up with ....

BRICK.png

CLOUDS.png

COLOR SHIFT.png

FIRE.png

FIVE.png

TRANCPARENT.png

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Pretty, Metouto :D

And yeah, I suppose rainbow would make sense like that now that you mention it :)

Contributor badges should eventually become conditional and not display with the others. Other badges might multi-display. Yeah, borders good eventually :twilightsmile:

.... or I could refresh and realize borders are there, yay! Also, why are you still up, we have work tomorrow :pinkiecrazy:

Edit: Updated! And by the way, SuperSnark, don't feel artificially restrained by the initial dimensions I used - that was just me estimating. I probably should've mentioned that before... :twilightblush:

Editeditedit: I do lreally ike the Contributor now, with the Os hollow like that and with the ! explanation over the red cube fellow :D

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Okay, also uploaded :D

I'm going to bed, I'll bring the 5-hour-energy for tomorrow ;)

metouto

Contributor
Art
one more for me .....

cruved.png

And I really like your updates SuperSnark :coffee:

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Posting this here so I can use it on the site - done by SuperSnark of course!

server.png

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Gelly eats his server? Or is that a rendition of Gronkh?

Edit:spelling

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Haha :D

That's Gooey, our mascot, in one of his many moods. Or one of his family members, not sure how that works yet!

Kai Kratz

Witch Doctor
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Love it :) We need a 404 Page with that. And more for other errors etc... :)

Edit: for for -> for

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Love it :) We need a 404 Page with that. And more for for other errors etc... :)
Yes! Make it so! :D

SuperSnark is going to make more of them over time when able. Gooey is going to have a family!

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Why settle with logos - could those work in-game? :D

Also, I still want those as ice cubes. Or maybe dice. And mood lighting. Patent pending, patent pending, patent pending!

glasz

Contributor
Art
Yeah, ingame dices, the dices of the gods. You call for them, they fall from the sky, and depending of the result something good/neutral/bad happens.