Request Art request - mascot, logo, badges

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
I really like those! Enough to wonder if we can use them for other crazy things as well :D

Curiously, do you think any of them would survive shrinkage to emoticon level, akin to the ponicons, while still looking decent?

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Hey SuperSnark,
is it possible to get the artworks in higher resolution/vector graphics... I would like to go to a shirt printing shop, getting gooey dressed ;)

SuperSnark

Lore Master
Contributor
Design
Art
Absolutely. It's all vector in source file. I can give you the SVG if you like, or if you provide me with the dimensions I can scale at and post another PNG. Just let me know what you'd like.

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Absolutely. It's all vector in source file. I can give you the SVG if you like, or if you provide me with the dimensions I can scale at and post another PNG. Just let me know what you'd like.
I'd say push the SVGs to TeraMisc sometime in a Gooey Graphics folder - that way we have them handy for whatever whenever :D

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Woohoo! We can has real Gooeys in-game soon :D

Also, I was wondering if you were going to pick that specific avatar ;)

SuperSnark

Lore Master
Contributor
Design
Art
I thought I posted this yesterday, but maybe not! Here's a rendered Gooey. =) I'm hoping to model his tongue as a separate "piece" of his body. I'm also trying to figure out a basic animation for him.

render2.jpg

overdhose

Contributor
Design
World
GUI
basic anim = tongue in, tongue out? :p

I only have eyes for goo!

SuperSnark

Lore Master
Contributor
Design
Art
yes, that and a sort of slug-like crawl where he stretches the top of his head out first and his lower half then catches up.

SuperSnark

Lore Master
Contributor
Design
Art
after attempting to animate him last night, I realized I have to add an armature to get him to animate properly ... which is hilarious in a weird way ... I have to add bones to a boneless creature

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
If you would push the SVG to TeraMisc I would be totally happy :) I don't know which size they need for the shirt print, but I think it will be awesome anyways... the only problem is cannot decide which one to take first :D

By the way, they'll get cheaper if I/we take more then a few :rolleyes:

Rouv

It's made with Gimp :D
But i have downloded me Inkscape and i will test it soon :)

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Nice, Rouv :D

So 11ish PM was a little late in the evening to start learning Git so SuperSnark cheated and sent me the files to upload instead. But that doesn't make it any earlier and I'm sleepy, so attaching them to here for now, will get on TeraMisc tomorrow I hope :)

Attachments

Rouv

Can i use the submittals as help to make own pictures with Inkscape?

SuperSnark

Lore Master
Contributor
Design
Art
Yes you may. Feel free to play around with it and have fun. You can separate the "object" into pieces and see how I put it all together.

I only ask that any original art/concepts I've created not be sold (without my knowledge) or plagiarized.