Archived Beach Generation

Do you think beaches should be added to Terasology?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TerasologyFTW

My suggestion is to add beaches to shorelines. Beaches will be flat and wide and will spawn against the shore. There could also be a variety of beaches. Beaches that are long and wide, Beaches that are short and small, and so on. Also, I think there should be an edition of Rocky Beaches or Gravel Beaches. When the beach goes into the water the first few blocks will be shallow, then the water will get deeper and deeper as you go. If you have any suggestions you would like to add to this post, please comment your suggestion about beaches in the comments below.

A'nW

Contributor
Art
I like this idea of beaches. I wouldn't want to see beaches everywhere though. Buts yes, I think beaches should exist eventually. That's the key word though. There is tons of stuff to do and I think beaches are fairly low on the list. I'm already impressed with how much the devs seem to be accomplishing...

Josh

Contributor
Hunter
It would probably go with the biomes, in more humid and tropical areas. But they wouldn't be common.

Nym Traveel

Contributor
Art
World
Jeah, beaches are somewhere on the todo but the main focus is atm on restyling the world gen in general :)