Intro Better late than never (Google summer of code)

Hi everyone !
  • Name: Arthur Deschamps
  • Social: Github, Facebook, LinkedIn
  • Skills: I've touched quite a lot of languages (C, Java, Php, Javascript, Pascal, Scheme, Swift, etc) but nothing really deeply. Most experienced are Javascript and C. I've had courses in OOP, system
    programming, data structures,... (well, like any CS student). My math background is good (analysis, linear algebra and numerical analysis with the Math department of my University, probabilities and statistics)
    Tools: Eclipse, Git, Github, Bitbucket, Sourcetree, Gitkraken, etc
  • Found via: Google Summer of Code 2016
  • Interests: I like anything that is related to machine learning or randomness
  • Extra: I know I'm showing up very late for the GSoC 2017: it's just really complicated to get some free time with the amount of work at school. Nonetheless, I just wanted to know if there is the slightest chance there is still a project not too coveted so I can read and gather some informations on it these next days and think about and plan to achieve it ?
Thank you very much for your interest !

So, I'd like to fix or work on a little something on the project (as advised on the organisation page) before submitting any proposal.
Does anybody have an idea of something to do, not to crazy in terms of time ?

SkySom

Supreme Director of Trains
Contributor
Hunter
Hey Arthur! Welcome to the party! If you're looking for something small to work on, the best place to look is on the tracker for Issues labeled "Bite size" https://github.com/MovingBlocks/Terasology/issues?q=is:issue+is:open+label:Bite-size These are issues that we believe should be a good start for someone who just finished setting up a developer environment and are just diving into the code base. Also if you haven't done so, I'd suggest dropping into IRC, it'd definitely help you get up to speed.