Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Okay, so that's where the white text you mentioned was at :)

Yeah we probably need to change the GUI setup there to give the labels a background. Changing the text to black will just make other spots blend into the background.

The graphic issue has been reported by another couple users as well

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
What do you think of a slightly transparent background, like I did it for the launcher.... that would work with most of the backgrounds ;)

begla

Project Founder and Lead Developer
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
Hope I my recent fix has resolved the mentioned issue.

Added some more debug information on the go when a shader fails to compile... Outputs the line where the actual error is located (might make it easier for other people to spot and fix shader related errors). Quite hard to find errors otherwise since the line number displayed is no where near the actual line the source file (shaders get assembled from multiple files and #defines during compile time). :)

overdhose

Contributor
Design
World
GUI
couldn't test last fix you pushed yet, had small prob with my dev, and with that decided to reinstall intellij and ran in bit of a pickle, will test tomorrow

begla

Project Founder and Lead Developer
Contributor
Architecture
Logistics
couldn't test last fix you pushed yet, had small prob with my dev, and with that decided to reinstall intellij and ran in bit of a pickle, will test tomorrow
Great, thanks! :barefoot:

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Works fine for me, no visual problems in-game, excellent FPS, and no warnings in the logs :)

Beautiful world and IMHO the level of blur is pretty good now. Not overpowering if you're looking at the sky so you can actually see some sky :D

It might look a tad grainy when you're looking at the sky, but that could just be a style thing. The lightshafts are still gorgeous.

overdhose

Contributor
Design
World
GUI
no more errors for me either now, world looks normal again.