Archived Client Settings (GUI)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Merged to develop and built! 'W' and 'A' just weren't set right and the mouse buttons were reversed as well.

Lots of the buttons / remapping still don't work, so anybody willing to jump in is very welcome to do so. Especially now that it has been merged, should be no trouble needing to work via integrate branch anymore.

In addition to ddr2 there has also been interest from miniME89 on GitHub who contributed a slider component that could quirkly be put to work - I even noticed comments calling for such an exact component for some features, gogogo! :)

Important lesson learned: need to modify the *.proto files in src\main\protobuf and then regenerate via the protobuf compiler. Made #286 to make that easier and more obvious (if you use Gradle all the way)

ddr2

Contributor
World
Hi everybody,

So, like the server, I have been pretty busy at work the past two weeks so couldn't do much :( .

I will try to make time but until the end of my internship (mid-august) I may be a little overwhelmed so don't hesitate to jump in and take the lead on that one if you have the time in a near future :) .

Esereja

Contributor
just to mention:
mouse sensitivity setting needs to allow more values(like double ammount). mouse is too slow even whit maxinum value(at my pc).
it would be nice to have higer values at hud settings too(to 340 if possible :p)

I if this is too much work, I can do it later by myself(but first i need to be accepted as coder)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
You're completely welcome to do that already - there's no need to wait for any sort of formal acceptance, throw some code on GitHub and put a post in the intro forum and your code is getting grabbed! :D

And yes, this is another area that could use a bit of polish :)

There is a GUI category in our GitHub issue tracker with a few items, like an option to invert the mouse or go to fullscreen.