Question Crash: Related to full Inventory

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Oh that crash is for Destination Sol, not Terasology, hehe. Had me confused for a moment :)

That sounds very much like https://github.com/MovingBlocks/DestinationSol/issues/113 which made the game crash on trying to reload with too much stuff in your inventory. That was released in v1.4.1 - can you check what version you have, and if older grab that release instead? It should even allow you to reload a "broken" save so to say.

dreadking

Hi Cervator,

thanks for your reply! IMO i was led to this forum via your crash-screen... maybe i have missclicked somewhere - sorry :)

i have the version 1.4.1 installed, playing via Steam so updates come automatic. Error still persists. i provide the savegame, just in case you want to reopen the Ticket in git again.

best regards
Markus

Attachments

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Nah you're in the right place, you probably just the first to make it here to make a DS support thread :)

Thanks for the save, will have to check it out soon'ish - caught up in some event planning for the weekend right now, but will keep this open! Or maybe @Rulasmur or @AvaLanCS could try it out if available.

AvaLanCS

Contributor
Hi dreadking, Crevator!

I'll check it out. Just to be clear on the implementation, because I was not yet around when the first fixes were made: are there/should there be a max limit the player is able to pick up, or there should be no limit?

AvaLanCS

Contributor
Ohh, it seems we want just 4 pages of inventory, and avoid the crash... let me adjust the fix.

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Thanks for that @AvaLanCS ! Yeah I'd be happy to release 1.4.2 with this included :)

Let me try surviving Monday with GCI hitting, then maybe meet me in #logistics on Slack sometime? I'd like to set you up so you can prepare releases too, if you're up for it!