Resolved Crashing on the Menu

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Thanks for the logs!

Bit of bad news though, you're getting graphics warnings logged from the game using your card :(

Code:
21:31:26.086 [main] ERROR org.terasology.rendering.opengl.FBO - FrameBuffer: sceneOpaque, has caused a GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_FORMATS_EXT exception
21:31:26.087 [main] ERROR o.t.r.opengl.LwjglRenderingProcess - FBO sceneOpaque is incomplete. Look earlier in the log for details.
21:31:26.194 [main] ERROR org.terasology.rendering.opengl.FBO - FrameBuffer: sceneOpaquePingPong, has caused a GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_FORMATS_EXT exception
21:31:26.194 [main] ERROR o.t.r.opengl.LwjglRenderingProcess - FBO sceneOpaquePingPong is incomplete. Look earlier in the log for details.
That's indicating issues with your graphics card, likely from its age (a quick search suggests the ATI Radeon X1250 is from 2007?). Sounds like it may also be tricky to get a newer driver for that one?

Unfortunately that's the exact kind of error messages we get when users report corrupted / messed up graphics. Since that's exactly what you get in Destination Sol this pretty much confirms it :(

Newer graphics driver sometimes fixes as it may not be a limitation in the hardware itself. But the newest I see at http://support.amd.com/en-us/download for the X1250 seems to be for Windows Vista.

You do have a desktop PC though so a cheap low-end card may let you game on that machine for a little while longer?

Caio_Aletroca

Ohhh I thought about that since the beginning of the issue, unfortunately that was kind of VGA technology I couldn't know the compatibility...
Yeah, the board is much old, there isn't new drivers to download, I searched on the motherboard site, used programs and nothing, it's sucks... :(
Actually, I had a good VGA last year, but a lightning chose my home.. kkkk

Thanks you so much for everything Cervator!!! You help me a lot!!:)
And about that, I'm from Brasil and the Dollar is a little expensive in comparison of Real, so this week I'm going to a friend's house to borrow a better video board, and finally I will play the game kkkkkk
(I downloaded Destination Sol on the android too, it worked fine!! :))

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Great to hear, best of luck :)