Creative mode/Flying?

RavensWing

I'm new to this game, and I'm just wondering if there's a way that you can just create things only without the bother of dying or any of that stuff ?

I'm looking for something like Minecraft's creative mode where your doing nothing but building only with unlimited blocks and also is it possible to fly in this game as well?

I just got so used to flying around in Minecraft so i'm just wondering. I mainly enjoy just building things only. Sorry if these are stupid questions and if it's already in the forums somewhere. Like I said I'm new so I'm just wondering is all.

Immortius

Lead Software Architect
Contributor
Architecture
GUI
Depending what version you are playing:
  • On the non-multiplayer versions, double jumping allows flying
  • On the multiplayer version, the "ghost" console command allows flying

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hi RavensWing :)

Yep, double jump (space) is fly / noclip in the older builds, though I think you may have to enter debug mode first (press F3 - you can disable it again after you're flying to avoid seeing the text)

Get to the console with the TAB key - in the multiplayer branch commands do not get prefixed with a '/' like in the older builds. Don't quit while flying - unless you want to emulate Wile E. Coyote when you load back up :D

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
What about creative mode/unlimited cubes?
Freestyle will be back, including a shiny new block picker! But it was temporarily removed with the recent restructure and we need to re-implement game types/modes :)