Error and groovy doesnt work good?

RoseOwnage

My groovy doenst import when I'm importing the groovy.lang.Binding.class file?

Recompile error

Groovy import error.

Groovy import succesfully

Somebody know why I got this errors, I´m just testing and trying to edit the ´memory´ lagg in the game and looking for things that need a fix :)

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
You shouldn't actually need to import Groovy as a global library. In fact, when I tried that to do that to somehow fix Gant compiling within IntelliJ it lead to more problems as the Groovy jar in the internal lib conflicted left and right. So I'd take it out of the external lib and just try to get the internal lib working.

It should work out of the box - although I certainly will say that being unable to import the binding like that does sound like a lib issue. Does your lib look any different than the base lib in the project root branch?

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
SCR lib?

All I know is that we don't have any global libraries defined, simply isn't needed for the game to work. So I don't imagine you should need it unless you've really changed around some stuff - in which case your setup is too different for us to really help :(

We've simply got /libs/groovy-all-1.8.2.jar under the project root (which is how it lives in GitHub) and everything Groovy works.

Do you have your code accessible somewhere? If you could make it easily viewable that would make it a lot easier to get an idea of what might be wrong.