First major news post of 2013!

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
The holidays are over, happy times were had (hopefully!), and dreary old RL and its obligations once more plot to get in the way of fun game development! Will try to make this more brief than the last mega post.

New stable build

On-going stuff
Going to stop here for once, getting really late, got to go to work tomorrow! It'll be an exciting year and I'm personally committing to organizing myself better to get more stuff done faster - even if I mostly just end up doing paperwork and behind-the-scenes logistics :)

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Yep, nice to see a new stable version. Maybe there's a little bug with the water-reflection.
Due to all the recent work that isn't too surprising :)

Several already were fixed before the stable build - mind checking the most recent issues on GitHub and adding a new one if yours is distinct?

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps

overdhose

Contributor
Design
World
GUI
Heya,
glad to see things are moving forward. I like the test mod pony hehe ^^

Also Surprised that miniion mod is still listed... you should drop that thing now :p You have my blessing

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hey overdhose ! Nice to see you're still alive :D

Miniions are still relevant, at least until we get something that can eclipse them. How's your time availability these days? :twilightsmile:

overdhose

Contributor
Design
World
GUI
looking at some code atm, brain hurts! Do you still have that gun?
I will work quietly, but feel free to bombard me with suggestions or whatever to upgrade the miniions mod untill I disappear again :p

BobTheRandom

Glad to see this project moving forward. I really look forward to everyone of these stable builds. Thank Your development team! :rofl:

ps. Amazing world generators, makes me want to keep exploring for hours. (see attached photo)

Attachments