Intro Hello, from Aditya Agarwal :)

Aditya Agarwal

• Name: Aditya Agarwal
  • Social: GitHub : https://github.com/Adityavagarwal
  • From: I am from India and currently am a Third Year Student in Jaipur National University.
  • Skills / Tools: Advanced knowledge of C, C++, Java, Python, and 3D development languages like OpenGL and AFrames. (Including few other languages of HTML, etc.). Also, Eclipse, which is a good fit for anything I do.
  • Found via: GSoC organisations page
  • Interests: I enjoy developing things for VR and 3D experiences. (A bit too much :D)
  • Extra: I know a lot about languages like AFrames and OpenGL which are used for making 3D scenes. I also won the Google powered hackathon a few days ago where I made a Virtual City :p . I also made a lot of projects on OpenGL (GLUT). Also, I am interested in doing more than what is required, so please assist me so that I can make a really good contribution for Terasology! Also, feel free to correct me, and anything which will make our project really good. I am a fast learner and ready to learn anything new! Also, I really like the way your reply @Cervator. It is so friendly. So, can we get started already? "Exploration World" I feel this one would suit perfectly. I want to make a full fledged World with a lot of features. (I already made a few Worlds earlier, one of them being in the hackathon, but in another language. However, I always like to learn new languages :D) After discussing with @SkySom, I think I can make really good worlds! Please let me know if there are further questions (or if you want to say just anything :)) you have.

Last edited:

SkySom

Supreme Director of Trains
Contributor
Hunter
Welcome Aditya! We're definitely a good place for VR/3D (We've actually got a contributor working to improve our VR support, so that will open some more doors!). WildAnimals (https://github.com/Terasology/WildAnimals) may be a good place to start, as it already has a deer model, but we could always use more animals! Depends on how you feel about mild AI work.

Aditya Agarwal

Oh hey! Sure thing. I will work whatever our community needs. So why not around animals? Sure thing. AI or any area of application which might even be unknown to me it also fine. I am an enthusiastic learner. So yeah, I will get started with making a few animals if you say.