- Name: Kostas Tzouvalidis (Jack Durden)
- Social: https://github.com/KostasTzouvalidis Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Psysence
- From: Greece, Thessaloniki
- Skills / Tools: Java, C# (.NET and Unity), Back-end, Testing, Soundtrack/Music Production (FL Studio) https://soundcloud.com/psysence (some of my early projects)
- Found via: GSoC
- Interests: My main interests lie in the fields of Game Development and Backend. My dream is to get more and more involved in the Gaming Industry and build a career. I've worked for more than 3 years using Java (Desktop and some Web) and Unity Game Engine, and recently unit testing captured my interest. I'd like to contribute to Terasology in the areas of Testing and/or Gameplay.
- Extra: I have worked for more than a half of a year on a project to create a tool that measures the dependencies between classes and packages of any java library, using Java as the main programming language. I have, also built some games (some simple ones other more complex like FPS concepts etc.) using Unity Game Engine. Since I love Game Development and I have enough experience with Java, I immediately got interested in Terasology and I'd like to join your community and help.
The main issues I'd like to work on are: