Hello!

Aqua

Hi! I'm new to Terasology and I hope to be able to contribute to this project. It's a great game! So a big thank you to the developers! I hope Terasology soon becomes more popular!

I've played many other Minecraft/Infiniminner clones such as Manic Digger, Minetest, Blockheads. And Terasoslogy by far looks the best and most premium. :omg:

:rainbowhuh: ~Shaun Zero~Aqua~ShiftyCake~ShiftyQuake~:trollestia:

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Allo! Thanks for the kind words :)

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Hello and welcome :)

I think you will find one way or another to contribute to Terasology, we have/need a wide range of talented people ;)
What are you mainly interested in? Of course you will find many tasks regarding the plain java development, but we have also need for artists (textures, Blender, ...).

You may want to have a look at the project overview to find some fields your interested in, or you come up with completely new ides :) Its up to you.

Josh

Contributor
Hunter
Welcome, I hope you can find a spot you enjoy, the combat system needs people so if you like those kind of things maybe that's for you, but as Skaldarnar said you could just look at the project overview :D

Aqua

Sorry, been away for a long time. Been to caught up in real life stuff (and other games). But now I'm back and hopefully I'll play more of this game!

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Welcome back Aqua ! Check out Light & Shadow, one of the big new developments while you've been away. We need volunteers to help implement some of that content if you're interested :D