Intro Hey!

petert37

• Name: Peter "petert37"
  • Social: Github: petert37
  • From: I'm from Hungary. I'm currently studying at Budapest University of Technology and Economics.
  • Skills / Tools: My main language is Java. I also know some C++ and C#. I've also played around with some php and javascript in the past, but not too much. I'm also currently studying the usage of OpenGL 3.
  • Found via: The GSoC website
  • Interests: I've always been interested in developing games as a hobby. I also enjoy working on Android apps. That is why I'm interested in working on the mobile server management utility.
  • Extra: I already have some ideas for the above mentioned app, especially the android side of it.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hey @petert37 and welcome :)

Check out the main GSOC thread when you get a chance and let us know if you get up and running from source (doc in the main GitHub repo)

Have you checked out the discussion on the mobile management issue on GitHub? There's some initial added guidance there like how one prerequisite would be actually adding some of the management options on the server itself to begin with, via REST.

Some of the items like that may seem overwhelming at first, key is getting used to the code a bit through small fixes first, like anything in the contributor friendly list on GitHub :)