Intro Hi all!

jtcasper

Name: Jacob Casper
Social: personal github / twitter
Skills: Java Development, C development, Python development, Data structures, Linear Algebra
Found: Via Google Summer of Code and interest in game development
Interests: Very interested in working with this open source project in any capacity, because I've been interested in game design for a long period of time but never knew where to start.

I'd really like to work with this project as a way to get my feet wet in game development. My personal github has almost nothing on it outside of the initial commit I did for a project over last winter break working with spotify and trying to fiddle with node, but I've got working Java/C code through my school.

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Welcome @jtcasper ! Already seen you on IRC but good to have the welcome post too :)

Coding for Terasology is easy and yep it is a good way to get started. We've had several people able to use their work here on resumes and portfolios. Just gotta get started and do something neat!

Do let us know here or IRC if you have questions. Get set running from source then look at the contributor friendly issues list on GitHub :)