Request Intro 3D Fonts

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
I don't have a clue about movie editing either, but I thought it would look nice :D And there must be any »easy« way of overlaying the intro … The greyscale background and the (strongly) saturated colors don't fit into the »Terasology-theme« I would say...

Josh

Contributor
Hunter
I have Sony Vegas 11 and I'm good at editing i'll do the editing when I need to. (Reason why I'm the Youtube guy :))

A'nW

Contributor
Art
Here is the .obj of the logo. Each word is a separate model. No materials or textures. Pretty basic.

Attachments

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Here is another intro laid over the blured video. So, I have a comination of these two in mind, having the animated font/logo over the blured video (or a still frame).

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Hey Josh, are you still around? If you've already done some tries on this I am curious about them ;)

Josh

Contributor
Hunter
Hey Josh, are you still around? If you've already done some tries on this I am curious about them ;)
Sorry I've been busy for awhile now with Sports, School and stuff like that. Darn Wrestling tournaments are 15 hours long >.> and are always on the weekends. But yeah I need to reinstall Cinema4D and get back into working on the intro I promised months ago but then got carried away with stuff. I'll talk with Cervator when I see him.

Skaldarnar

Development Lead
Contributor
Art
World
SpecOps
Hey guys, I just saw this Blender Tutorial: Create a Professional Logo Animation video on my YT feed and thought it fit greatly in here.

As a baisc idea for the animation we could have the text fade in (or move in/zoom out) and then some Gooey fall down on the left side -- so basically recreating the static forums logo as an animation. I don't think that I'll have enough time to do it though (I am trying to get back to some coding, eventually...). Any one from Art Team interested in trying in out?

If you have comments or ideas you want to share just feel free, they may be helpful even if it takes some time until someone actually starts working on it ;)