Join to Dark side!

FredoMaster

Hi all! My name is Matthew Lang and i am a graphic designer. I want to help make this game better! no need to pay i am doing this for fun soo yeah.. there are some of my works soo you can make sure i am not suck at this :3.

this one with the white background isnt finished yet.
yeah its 2D demake of team fortress 2 called gang garrison 2...

Cervator

Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Hi @FredoMaster and nice to see you on the forum! I saw you had been by our IRC earlier and I wasn't around at that point but hopefully we'll connect there soon :)

Your art is more than good enough to be put to use! We need more structures for the planets for one thing, and more space ships :D

FredoMaster

Hi @FredoMaster and nice to see you on the forum! I saw you had been by our IRC earlier and I wasn't around at that point but hopefully we'll connect there soon :)

Your art is more than good enough to be put to use! We need more structures for the planets for one thing, and more space ships :D
Yeah cool already tried to make some models of spaceships.. can you say me what kind of structers it will be or what they will do ?

FredoMaster

maybe or new ship boss for the dark empire (i dont wanted to do it similar to the dark side ships soo dont blame me) i will have to change color ?maybe? because i relized it looks like a capital ship for the imperial..

FredoMaster

doing great work today... anyway i am not sure if i suit into the art style of Destination Sol

Last edited:

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
@FredoMaster - you've got the style covered pretty well, very good work so far!

For this ship in particular if it is to be part of the "dark empire" maybe throw in some bits of dark red and dark green in some places, like the cockpit / bridge areas. I do love the blue highlights and overall level of detail!

FredoMaster

@FredoMaster - you've got the style covered pretty well, very good work so far!

For this ship in particular if it is to be part of the "dark empire" maybe throw in some bits of dark red and dark green in some places, like the cockpit / bridge areas. I do love the blue highlights and overall level of detail!
Yeah i have to say its actualy pretty good :D i never did something like that before. You have no idea how am i happy because i thought it will be bad(you know that feel when you help somebody with something) and thanks for the tips i will do them and if you have any more ideas or you dont like some parts of the ship let me know. :)

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Still looks great. Keep it coming :)

FredoMaster

Sorry for little delay school makes me kinda busy :D soo yeah..I am working on the ship and it seems it will be finished today yaaaaay!

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
Slow consistent progress is better than rapid but incomplete work :) Take your time, just don't forget!

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps
@FredoMaster better late than never! I was really hoping we'd see that beast finished :)

Is the "deck" of sorts meant to mark it as a carrier as opposed to more of a dreadnought?

Cervator

Contributor
Design
Logistics
SpecOps