Org Co-Founder & Project Lead
Replies, without quotes, because I suck at dividing them up
- Not sure what you mean by pulling out version numbers from module.txt? I hope to modify them in-place, as if module.txt is the sole source for versioning
- gradle.properties is what the Artifactory release management seems hard coded to use. I'm reluctant to have anything that touches Gradle in module repos as possible, might make them need more access control or other forms of protection. Rather leave them as open as possible
- Yeah I'm looking at a Gradle script piece to do the release management. It is nice to get a release icon in Jenkins but that can be done custom too.
- I put the template for gradle.properties in the code base for those wondering what in the world the two of us are talking about, since I bet we're the only ones who have one
- Yep I ran into the JGit code, thanks! Good inspiration. I'm trying to keep auto-commits down, like one per stable release and that's it.
- Sure, live chat is easier, when we happen to run into each other. In the meantime I'll do what I can and we can keep tweaking